The Cumulus is our low-end Portable Cloud. It is a Cloud made from a 6-Node IOT Cluster with each WORKER Node comprised of a 64-bit Quad Core 1500 Ghz ARM processor with 1GB of RAM (with one MASTER Node at 1900 GHZ & 2GB RAM)
The 'Portable Cloud' can be used for all types of applications such as:
- portable endpoint for transportation industry
- localized endpoint for businesses
- developer and tester environments to lower cloud costs
- lowcost distributed architecture
- teaching tool for cloud development
- Devops machine
For 90% of use cases, the Portable Cloud can cut your Cloud costs by 50% and give you ownership over your environment,tools and services while also giving your developers greater control over the configuration.
And it does this all while packing one hell of a computing punch!
Portable Cloud : CUMULUS
The Portable Cloud is comprised of 6-IOT nodes with a Quad Core 1.9 GHZ/2GB RAM Master Node. The remaining 5 nodes each have the following specs:
- Rockchip 64-bit Quad Core 1500 Ghz ARM Processor
- 1GB RAM
- eMMC socket
- 128MB SPI Flash
- 10/100 Ethernet
- 3x USB2
- You have 30 (change this) calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.